Taylor Swift Evermore Double Green Vinyl LP
Taylor Swift returns with a surprise Ninth album again produced by Aaron Dessner of the National. It’s a mostly acoustic masterpiece showing her deepening musicanship and unforgettable hooks. Evermore is a breathtaking companion to summer’s Folklore.
- Willow – Taylor Swift
- Champagne Problems – Taylor Swift
- Gold Rush – Taylor Swift
- Tis the Damn Season – Taylor Swift
- Tolerate It – Taylor Swift
- No Body No Crime (Feat. Haim) – Taylor Swift
- Happiness – Taylor Swift
- Dorothea – Taylor Swift
- Coney Island (Feat. The National) – Taylor Swift
- Ivy – Taylor Swift
- Cowboy Like Me – Taylor Swift
- Long Story Short – Taylor Swift
- Marjorie – Taylor Swift
- Closure – Taylor Swift
- Evermore (Feat. Bon Iver) – Taylor Swift
- Right Where You Left Me (Bonus Track) – Taylor Swift
- It s Time to Go (Bonus Track) – Taylor Swift
Studio albums and Other Album in store
Taylor Swift (2006)
Speak Now (2010)
Red is the fourth studio album by Taylor Swift, and her last to feature a country sound. It was released on October 22, 2012, by Big Machine Records, as the follow-up to her third studio album, Speak Now. The album title was inspired by the “semi-toxic relationships” that Swift experienced during the process of conceiving this album, with Swift describing the emotions she felt as “red emotions” due to their intense and tumultuous nature. Red touches on Swift’s signature themes of love and heart.
Surprise album from the Queen Of Country Pop. Taylor Swift emerges from lockdown with a 17 track album of intimate indie folktronica, produced by Aaron Dessner from the National. Written by Taylor with Dessner, Justin vernon, Jack Antonoff and the mysterious William Bowery, it’s an understated masterpiece of stripped back acoustic electronica, reminiscent of Sufjan Stevens in places; the Autumn to the Summery tie-dye pop of Lover. It also features a duet with Bon Iver.